Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013


 PROJECT 1:

project 1a - stewardship

For this project, student need to sketch their own face in potrait scale with a pencil...
cos i know im not good in drawing, first step for me to sketch my own face by refering to youtube n learn from a bottom..
so that a result for my sketches...


                      Project 1b - personel logo



my tagline is..... SMART ART.
this design is based on a pyramid  because its one of the first building of the world that been designed by imhotep(architect and engineer at that time)..
the pyramid also shows a alphabet A to complete the word smArt Art and first letter of my name Asraf..
the main colours for this design is black and white. black colour shows a past time meanwhile white colour is now and future...


Piece of my background:

Name given is Mohamad Asraf Bin Yaacob from Seri Iskandar, Perak. My previous school is Smk Iskandar Shah and Smk Seri Iskandar. After finishing my STPM level, i was been offering to join as a USM student in Urban & Regional Planning...thats all thank you...


submission date: 20 september 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment